-In the event of any deviations resulting from the translation, the formulation set forth in the German version shall prevail. -
Responsible body in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection provisions of the Confederation (Data Protection Act, DSG), every person has the right to privacy and protection against misuse of their personal data. The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we strive to protect the databases as well as possible from outside access, loss, misuse or counterfeiting.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from third-party access.
By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. This website can generally be visited without registration. Data such as pages viewed or the name of the file accessed, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being directly related to you. Personal data, in particular name, address or email address, are collected on a voluntary basis as far as possible. Without your consent, the data will not be passed on to third parties.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is all information that relates to a specific or identifiable person. A data subject is a person who is used to process personal data. Processing includes all handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, procurement, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In addition, we process - insofar as and insofar as the EU GDPR is applicable - personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 Para. 1 GDPR:
- a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- b) Processing of personal data to fulfill a contract with the data subject and to carry out corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- c) Processing of personal data to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject according to any applicable law of the EU or according to any applicable law of a country in which the GDPR is fully or partially applicable.
- d) Processing of personal data in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- f) Processing of personal data in order to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties, provided that the fundamental freedoms and fundamental rights as well as the interests of the data subject do not prevail. Legitimate interests are in particular our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the duration that is necessary for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
Data protection declaration for SSL / TLS encryption
This website uses SSL / TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as inquiries that you send to us as the website operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http: //" to "https: //" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Data transfer security (without SSL)
Please note that data that is transmitted via an open network such as the Internet or an email service without SSL encryption can be viewed by everyone. You can recognize an unencrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser shows "http: //" and no lock symbol is displayed in your browser line. Information that is transmitted over the Internet and content received online may be transmitted via third-party networks. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of messages or documents that are transmitted via such open networks or third-party networks.
If you disclose personal information through an open or third-party network, you should be aware that your data may be lost or third parties may access this information and, consequently, may collect and use the data without your consent. In many cases the individual data packets are transmitted encrypted, but not the names of the sender and the recipient. Even if the sender and the recipient live in the same country, data transfer via such networks is often and without controls also via third countries, i.e. also about countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as your home country. We assume no responsibility for the security of your data during transmission via the Internet and do not accept any liability for indirect or direct losses. We ask you to use other means of communication if you consider it necessary or reasonable for security reasons.
Despite extensive technical and organizational security precautions, data may be lost or intercepted and / or manipulated by unauthorized persons. As far as possible, we take suitable technical and organizational security measures to prevent this from happening within our system. However, your computer is outside the security area that we can control. It is your responsibility as a user to inform yourself about the necessary safety precautions and to take appropriate measures in this regard. As the website operator, we are in no way liable for any damage that you may incur as a result of data loss or manipulation.
Data that you enter in online forms can be passed on to commissioned third parties for order processing and viewed by them and processed if necessary.
Data protection declaration for server log files
The provider of this website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific people. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
Data protection declaration for contact form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
Data protection declaration for newsletter data
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on this website, we need an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected. We only use this data to send the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
Data protection declaration for comment function on this website
- by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular suppressing third-party cookies means that you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers;
- by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain «googleadservices.com» are blocked, https://adssettings.google.com, this setting being deleted when you change your Delete cookies;
- by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers who are part of the self-regulation campaign "About Ads" via the link https://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies;
- by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is a balance of interests, according to which the processing of your personal data described above does not conflict with your overriding interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR). Further information on Google Ads from Google can be found at https://ads.google.com/intl/de_DE/home/, as well as data protection at Google in general: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/ privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at https://www.networkadvertising.org.
- PostFinance (https://www.postfinance.ch/de/detail/rechtliches-barrierefreiheit.html)
- Visa (https://www.visa.de/nutzungsbedingungen/visa-privacy-center.html)
- Mastercard (https://www.mastercard.ch/de-ch/datenschutz.html)
- Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
- TWINT (https://www.twint.ch/datenschutz-app/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAvP6ABhCjARIsAH37rbQZ_76MT793KHJoCfXAwpZ6VTkV5AZ1-8jhY5eUVubyGvVO4dyEOGUaAosqEALw_wcB)